SFCP Community Membership
Community Membership starts on July 1st and ends on June 30th of each year. Regardless of which membership fee category you pay, you receive full Community Membership benefits that develop your interests in Psychoanalysis and Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy help you build a network of colleagues and a professional home within the Center.
We are excited to announce a new benefit this year: online access to EZ Proxy!
Online access to EZ Proxy (NEW)
EZ Proxy in an online user authentication system that provides remote access to the SFCP Library’s journal subscriptions. Through EZ-Proxy, you may have access to the most recent three years of content, and a limited number of back catalog issues of many psychoanalytic journals. The availability of materials depends on the publisher of the journal in question. You will receive an email with your EZ Proxy username and password within one day of becoming a community member or renewing your membership.
Other community membership benefits include:
- Discounted program fees and CME/CE credits to most SFCP programs
- 10 CME/CE credits free of charge from attending monthly Scientific Meetings
- Inclusion in and receipt of the SFCP Membership Roster distributed each Fall
- Book loans from the SFCP Library
- Access to special Community Member programs including Psychotherapy Forums, professional development, and networking events
- Opportunity to receive mentorship from a candidate or analyst for professional development
- Opportunities to contribute to SFCP’s professional community by serving on committees and volunteering for events
Membership Fee Categories
For Licensed and Unlicensed Professionals
$ 125.00 per year
This membership fee category is for licensed and unlicensed professionals.
For Students, retired individuals, or those who work at least 51% time in community mental health
$ 25.00 per year
This membership fee category is reserved for students or those who work at least 51% time in community mental health. Verification of agency employment or proof of enrollment is required upon application submission.
Starting July 1, when you renew your membership online, you will have the option to save your credit card information in our processing system so your membership automatically renews on July 1st of each year. Alternatively, SFCP will mail or email an invoice to you in June of each year.